31 May Future Of The Survey Industry: Up Or Way Down?
Future Of The Survey Industry: What exactly is the next step for this booming research method?….
Surveys have shown immense potential over the years. It has been a source of information for various sectors such as the government, media, etc. however, what level survey value was on earlier isn’t exactly the same now. Things have gone down with the decline in survey usage. We have to also consider the competition it’s received from various other data collection methods and research mediums. Especially with the development in digital sources, using surveys isn’t really the first option on everyone’s minds. However, if the method actually changes perspective, there might be a successful future for survey research ahead.
Let’s analyze some possibilities of what the Future Of The Survey Industry could look like.
- Survey Fatigue Might Grow as an Issue – You’ve probably already heard of problems related to users being easily fed up of surveys and giving up. High respondent survey fatigue might actually increase in amounts as time passes by. Surveys are also gaining lower response rates so who can tell how hard it will the bottom in the future. Like we mentioned earlier, digital prospects are getting more attention so that might strive as a distraction from traditional survey methods.
- We Might See More Interactive Surveys – Since everything else in the creative spectrum is turning towards making things more interactive for customers. This might also be the case for the survey industry too. Maybe surveys will allow users to chat with the actual conductors or survey creators. This will actually have a positive impact on the status of the industry as more people might be pulled towards surveys with the new format.
- Open Text Questions Might Be Easily Analyzed – Artificial Intelligence is already increasing in its demand over technology in even everyday life. So it would be obvious that something as prominent as the survey industry would be impacted. Open text questions would become easier to break down with AI. Some users are unable to submit their response within the given space as a long and deep answer is what they prefer. Using this technology would benefit both them as well as the survey creators in tow. It’s a win-win situation and we really hope this becomes a reality soon.
- Mobile Surveys Will Continue To Expand – Most of the possible future of the industry lies in the hands of where technology is heading. Consumers are already enjoying mobile services and getting things done on the go. If the same thing applies to surveys, it will be more recognized in a few years. Survey tools will have a more portable direction and we can thank our digital creators for that. In fact, if we’re lucky, we might even see a future where surveys are conducted easily through artificial intelligence or augmented reality, but who knows. We will have to wait and watch.
5. A Far-Fetched Dream, But Not Totally Impossible – The future is kind of inevitable at this point with several theories being thrown at people. However, this one is particularly far-fetched. In a future way ahead, we might see human minds being manipulated in order to receive data. Not necessarily in a negative way, but think about it, honest opinions derived can actually change the survey game for good.